- How do we live?
- Are we a busy family coming & going all the time or do we have a smaller footprint (literally) & rarely at home?
- Shoes on or shoes off inside?
- What kind of sub-floor do we have? A level & moisture regulated sub-floor is vital for the longevity & structural stability of timber flooring.
- Is the environmental conditions of the heating & cooling systems on site suitable for timber flooring?
- Is minimal weekly dry cleaning & spot cleaning & then fortnightly-monthly damp-mopping realistic for my schedule?
- Timber is a natural product & will mark, dent & scratch over time. The coating seals the surface & rarely improves the hardness of a softer timber.
- Floating Timber Floors are not all made equal. It’s really important to check where they come from, who makes them & what they’re made of.
- If the floor is stained, but can be sanded back to raw timber in the future, this will take away the surface colour & need to be completely re-done?
- Timber oxides over time. Coating is UV Resistant, however, full exposure to western sunlight & heat can cause colour & structural changes over time.
Timber Flooring in Wodonga and Albury
There are so many brands of engineered timber flooring available.
We have selected just a handful that we feel are of the highest quality for our clients.
They offer beautiful, yet practical finishes in a style to suit everyone to live on, not around!
When considering timber floorboards for your home or business, we encourage you to consider the following;• QUICK-STEP Palazzo European Designed Uniclic Engineered 1820x190x14mm Oak boards with bevelled edge on length sides & Matt Lacquer factory finish. Compatible with under-floor heating. Lifetime Warranty. Direct Stick or Floating installation. • QUICK-STEP Imperio Uniclic Engineered 2200x220x14mm Oak boards with Rustic Character & all 4 sides bevelled with 2 layers of Oil factory finish. Compatible with under-floor heating. Lifetime Warranty. Direct Stick or Floating installation. • QUICK-STEP Variano Uniclic Engineered 2200x190x14mm Oak boards are unique in every way. Matt Lacquer factory finish. Aged edges & cracked knots, saw cut structures & variations in colour & dimensions. Compatible with under-floor heating. Lifetime Warranty. Direct Stick or Floating installation. • PREMIUM OAK This range has 8 lovely colours, some that are stained & natural at a great price point. Engineered 1820x190x14mm UNICLIC boards with a bevelled edge & Matt factory finish. Lifetime structural warranty. 25 Year Wear Warranty. • OUTLAND Series Exclusive Hybrid product at a fantastic price point available in Blackbutt & Spotted Gum with a Matt Brushed surface. Please contact us for details. • The HERMITAGE Prestige Oaks Beautiful extra wide boards in a range of colours & textures. Engineered French Oak 2200x240x14.4mm with a Matt Klumpp Finish & bevelled edge. Valinge Lock system. 25 Year Warranty. • GRAND OAK Pre-finished Matt Engineered Oak Flooring. Lifetime Structural Warranty, 20 Year Wear Warranty. T&G with PVA Adhesive for Floating installation or Direct Stick installation • TIMBER FLOORS Au Naturale Engineered Australian, Exotic & European Species available in many sizes & finishes. Direct Stick installation. • WILD OAK Superior Grade French Engineered Oak manufactured in Indonesia with Hevea Core & Spruce available in Matt lacquer or Oil finishes.HABITUE & ETENDU Series available in extra long & wide boards. Direct Stick or Floating installation. • GODFREY HIRST FLOORS Regal Oak Handcrafted, Naturals, Oakden • LAKEWOOD Series Engineered European Oak1900x190x14mm with 5Gc Valinge Lock, 8% Matt Klumpp Lacquer. Lifetime Structural Warranty. 20 Year Domestic Wear warranty. Direct Stick installation.