Returns and cancellation policy
We take pride in supplying top quality timber flooring products at great price to our customers, and we understand that sometimes – ‘people change their minds’.
If you do decide to return your order, you can cancel up to 14 days after the day of delivery for a full refund. Before returning, please contact our customer service team and they’ll supply you with a returns number. Any returned goods must be complete, unused, and in “as new” condition. Please ensure any goods being returned are packaged adequately to keep them safe on their journey. Unfortunately, any items received that are damaged or not packaged correctly will not be accepted back into stock.
We will also accept back any flooring or accessories left over after completing your installation for a 15% restocking fee (restrictions may apply). To do this, please contact our customer service team who will be able to assist you.
Please remember, in all situations where there is no manufacturing fault, you are responsible for returning the goods to us at your expense. Any returned goods must be complete, unused, and in “as new” condition.
If the products arrive with a manufacturing fault, please contact our Customer Services team immediately and we will make all the necessary arrangements to have the goods replaced.
If your order arrives as arranged, but – we are unable to deliver because there’s nobody home; the goods are refused; there’s inadequate help available; or the order is changed/cancelled within 48 hours of your delivery; you will be liable for any additional costs incurred for the goods being returned. The return delivery charge for failed deliveries varies as per the weight, dimensions, and location of the goods.
Please note – unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are bespoke, made to your specifications or cut from a roll, unless they’re faulty.
Here’s a few tips on how to avoid returns in the first place, which will help you get your floor laid sooner:
- Don’t order the flooring too early, either. If you want to stay within the 14 day returns period, we’re happy to hold onto stock until you’re ready to receive the flooring. Simply give us a call and we will try to arrange this for you.
- Measure your room. Accurately measuring your room can reduce the need to buy more flooring or return spare stock. If you’ve got any questions, simply give us a call and we’ll help you out.
- Double check your accessories. In most cases, we also supply accessories which match the floors to be laid. Often, these are suggested when you order your flooring, however, if you have any concerns or confusion about which accessories do and do not match, please give us a phone call and we’ll happily advise you.
We are not obliged to accept any returns – whether partial or complete – 14 days after ordering. However, we will always try our best to accept return stock in any situation where it’s possible. Ultimately, returns are only accepted at the discretion of a management level staff member.
Please remember, in all situations where there is no manufacturing fault, you are responsible for returning the goods to us, at your expense, in complete, unused, and in “as new” condition and within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any concerns, please give us a call before you order and we will be happy to explain any restrictions on your product choice.
We are only able to accept orders back in to stock, if the product:
- Is in perfect condition.
- Is an item we keep in stock in one of our warehouses.
- Is an item which we regularly sell.
- Is returned in full packs – no partial packs will be accepted.
The products should be returned to us in the original packaging, as this is designed to keep the flooring as safe as possible in transit.
We aim to refund customers within 14 days after receiving goods back in our warehouse, or in the case of orders cancelled before dispatch, as soon as we receive written confirmation of your intention to cancel your order.